Instead of goals I want to write myself promises. I feel like I have more attachment to saying I promise myself I will achieve … instead of saying I aim to achieve this by whatever date.
By sharing these I feel like it will help me be held accountable and who knows, I might even get some help or encouragement along the way.
By the end of 2012 I promise to
– Have finished tough mudder (18k of brutal obstacles)
– Have auditioned for the voice
– Have sold my NY apartment
– Have bought a place in Sydney
– Have achieved my monetary goals at TBO
– Have launched Cause for a Party and raised 20k for supporting charities
– Have at least 10 participating nightclubs in Cause for a Party
– Have dropped 10 kilos
– Have spoken on a National TV or Radio show for Online Marketing
I think they are all realistic and 100% achievable. 5 months to go 2012!!!